Nitrogen (N2) is a colorless, odorless gas. Nitrogen may exist as a solid, liquid or gas. Nitrogen is primarily used for draft beer, cold brew coffee, tea, and wine on tap. Nitrogen is sold by cubic feet (cf.) and available in high pressure cylinders such as this.
CAUTION: Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Cylinders must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area. Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- 200 CF -> 9″ diameter x 51″ height (with valve), Tare weight is approx. 106 lbs.
Subject to supplier inventory, you may instead receive:
- 300 CF -> 9.25" diameter x 55" height (with valve), Tare weight is approx. 132 lbs.
- 125 CF -> 9″ diameter x 43″ height (with valve), Tare weight is approx. 58 lbs.
(Note: due to differences between manufacturers, cylinder height may vary by +/- several inches)
- DOT approved
- Certified or hydro-tested every 5-10yrs. (based on steel/ aluminum)
- Product and cylinder are leak tested on each fill
- CGA580 Connection valve
- 3/4″ NGT inlet thread
- Food Grade Gas