Small Beer Gas Mix
Beer Gas is a blend of both CO2 (25%) and Nitrogen (N2) (75%). This is a colorless, odorless gas and may exist as a solid, liquid or gas. Beer Gas is primarily used for draft beer on tap and is sold by cubic feet (cf.) and available in high pressure cylinders such as this.
- 80 CF -> 7″ diameter x 31″ height (with valve), Tare Weight is approx. 47 lbs.
Subject to supplier inventory, you may instead receive:
- 20 CF -> 5.25″ diameter x 18″ height (with valve) Tare Weight is approx. 11 lbs.
- 40 CF -> 7″ diameter x 17.25″ height (with valve) Tare Weight is approx. 24 lbs.
- 60 CF -> 7″ diameter x 22.5 ″ height (with valve) Tare Weight is approx. 29 lbs.
(Note: due to differences between manufacturers, cylinder height may vary by +/- several inches)
- DOT approved
- Certified or hydro-tested every 5-10yrs. (based on steel/ aluminum)
- Product and cylinder are leak tested on each fill
- New CGA580 valve
- 3/4″ NGT inlet thread
- Food Grade Gas